Toyota is proud to offer the Toyota College Rebate Program to
qualifying customers. If you would like more information on the program,
or to contact one of our qualified sales professionals, please complete
the form on the right of this
Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Scions and Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you
lease on select new untitledToyota Camry Gas (excludes Hybrid), Corolla,
RAV4 (Gas Only), Tacoma, Yaris, Prius C, Prius V, Prius LB, 86, Corolla
iM, Yaris iA and ALL NEW Scion vehicles, including dealer demonstrators
with 20,000 miles or less between October 4, 2016 and January 3,
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
See your participating Toyota dealer or call (800) GO-TOYOTA to request a program brochure.